Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sneak Peek

Oh yes! We have a Sneak Peek! This will be your last Sneak Peek into The Crusaders Tale until August, at latest, when the trailer will be coming out. In the film, the sound is drowned a bit by the wind, so below the post is the dialogue that takes place. You probably don't understand what's going on yet... so you'll have to use your imagination for now...


Does my hair make me look like a hippy or what? Bleh!




Macar: Your name, your quest, and your destination.


Godfrey: I'm a traveller from the North!


Macar: And your quest?


Godfrey: (chuckles) You'd like to know that, wouldn't you. I killed one of you. And I'd kill him again! You killed Fr. Le Vigny and your most likely going to kill me too. I'm Godfrey de Tier. But before I die, I want to know what I'm dying for.


Macar: Well, I'm not really in League with anyone like that... So I don't really know what your talking about. I thought you were somebody else. So I suppose you're wondering who I am. I'm Macar de Arnaud.


And now, what's a film without bloopers? I must say this, WE DID NOT DO THESE ON PURPOSE!!!!! These are actual mistakes we made on set. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I think your hair looks fine, as does the fight scene. It's really awesome.

    ReplyDelete

"I'm Godfrey de Arnaud!"