Monday 12 December 2011

The Crusader's Tale - Part 1

I know, I know, we're a little late. But, after three years of filming, we finally are now, with great pleasure, give you... drum roll please... The Crusader's Tale - Part 1! The quality of Part 1 is a little less then we had hoped it would be, but the other parts will be MUCH better. So, again, watch it for the message and not expecting a proffessional production. SO, without further ado, The Crusader's Tale - Part 1:



Thank you for your patience and PLEASE spread the word!

-The Cast & Crew of Lord and Lady Production

8 comments:

  1. That was really, really, really good! When does the next part come out? As soon as possible, I hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!!! Yes, Part 2 will come out as soon as possible. Maybe Wednesday. Maybe. Again, thank you!

    -TSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you guys mind if I put your Crusader's Tale poster on my sidebar with a link for people to go watch it?

    Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I won't. I just loved your movie so much I was trying to get more people to watch it, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, absolutely as in I can?

    Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely as in, PLEASE DO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!

    Gwyn (ajs-writings.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

"I'm Godfrey de Arnaud!"